Denplan is our patient friendly dental practice membership plan which ensures you receive quality of preventive care and advice at reasonable prices. There are a range of plans to suit your dental requirements and your budget which often include dental injury and dental emergency cover.
When you take out a Denplan membership plan at our practice in Coventry, it allows you to spread the cost of routine treatments so that you don’t receive unexpected bills in one go. And if you travel abroad our plans also cover you for worldwide dental emergency assistance via the Denplan helpline.
What will my Denplan cover?
We offer two comprehensive payment plans that take care of your oral health, spread the cost and come with plenty of other benefits too!
Denplan Essentials – from just £8.00 a month*
This handy plan covers your vital preventive care so we can spot dental problems before they get any worse. Your annual entitlement includes one check-up, two hygienist appointments and 15% off the cost of any necessary treatment, as well as x-rays.
It also features Supplementary Insurance, giving you access to worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover for extra peace of mind when you’re out and about.
Denplan Care – from just £14 a month*
This plan gives just a little more, with two check-ups and two hygienist visits, as well as x-rays and the restorative treatments listed in your contract.
It also includes reassuring Supplementary Insurance to cover worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover.
*Terms & conditions apply.
Can I join Denplan?
There are a number of plans available for both adults and children.
They range from basic packages to cover necessary annual appointments to more involved plans for those in need of a more comprehensive annual service.
Even if you don’t have a Denplan account yourself you can set one up for your child.
Call us today to find out more on 02476 675417.
Take a look at some of the other benefits of being with us…
- Preventive oral health advice, to help stop dental problems before they start
- Predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your private dental care
- Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (included in all our dental plans as Supplementary Insurance)
- Regular appointments with your registered Denplan member dentist which help you to keep your teeth and gums healthy and find out the best care for your smile
- Access to Denplan’s 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline when you need it most
Do you know what really goes on during your check-up?
Here are just a few of the things that your dental team does while you’re in the chair…
- Checks your jaw joints
- Looks at your occlusion (bite)
- Assesses you for infections, including your tongue and gums
- Checks you for oral cancer by feeling for lumps in the jaw, neck and throat
- Records measurements of your gums to assess for gum disease
- Examines your teeth for caries (tooth decay)
- Offers oral health advice, tailored to you